|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 400.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 15 days ago||Reference: 3060947|
The Business Analyst will be accountable for leading customer / process re-engineering changes into first direct. This will include making and presenting recommendations for improvement, through to successful implementation, preparing baseline data and creating measurement plans to track realisation of benefits.
They will control, prioritise and implement a range of initiatives and requirements based on robust analysis, insight and collaboration, benefitting both the customer and the business, whilst ensuring any changes adhere to local regulations, the Target Operating Model and FIM. They will organise resources to ensure day to day expectations can be met. They will act as an interface with stakeholders to manage the impact of change into the operations.
Certifications, Qualifications & Experience:
• Good understanding of Call Centre/Operational dynamics
• Experience in delivering small change initiatives in an operational environment
• Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
• Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
• Proven track record as an outstanding analyst, consultant and/or project manager
• Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business,
• operations and technology focused projects
• Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environment
• Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
• Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
• Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
• Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
• Delivery at Pace
• Business Analysis & Design
• Change and Implementation Management, including Benefits Realisation
• Planning and Plan Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
• Collaboration and effective communication
• Development of Business Case
• Highlighy skilled in Process Mapping/ Continuous Improvement/Process Re-engineering
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
• ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Why work for our client?
• They are a global bank, and we are sure that, having this client on your CV makes you a more valuable specialist within your field.
• Global company which means - many opportunities across the organisation.
• International team of specialist with whom you can exchange valuable knowledge and experience.
If you like what you see as well, feel free to apply with your CV in the first instance and we will take your candidacy into a consideration.
We support the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
24000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
25000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
18.00 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
LINCOLN, LINCOLNSHIRERead more