|Location: BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 400.00 - 450.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3055378|
The main purpose of the role is to define the scope and business priorities associated with a high profile Management Information System development & deployment project whilst also capturing the as-is processes and designing the to be processes to enable the implementation and deployment of the system which will be rolled out to a large user base of approx. 200 sites in the UK initially and other overseas location at a later stage.
Main duties will include :
• Analyse business change initiatives.
• Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements.
• Producing "as is" and "to be" business process maps.
• Work with business change owners and suppliers (where required) to ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available.
• Issue resolution between internal and external stakeholders
• Defining the scope and business priorities, capturing requirements using standard techniques to capture functional and non-functional requirements.
• Use of standard techniques to assist in managing stakeholders & use basic re-engineering techniques to investigate and re-design processes and management controls.
The successful candidate will have a min of 3 years broad base experience in working in a transformation role within central government organisations.
For immediate consideration – please apply online before end of play on Monday 24.07.2017
27000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
wotton bassettRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
CWMBRAN, GWENTRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWTON AYCLIFFE, COUNTY DURHAMRead more
25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
GOSFORTH, TYNE AND WEARRead more