I’m recruiting a Senior Business Analyst for a 12 month FTC in Cardiff. Salary circa £40,000 - £50,000pa + benefits.
The key responsibility of this role is for the mapping of business processes, identifying improvements and drafting detailed business requirements that can be implemented to support the business strategy and goals.
· To map ‘as-is’ business processes and identify gaps and improvements that can be made (‘to be’ processes)
· To develop and document detailed business requirements for business process changes
· To support in translating business requirements into technical requirements that can be implemented by technical teams
· To develop business cases and project plans for business initiatives that support our business strategy and goals
· To identify appropriate project stakeholders and to develop and maintain their engagement at all stages of the requirements process through effective communication and involvement
· 5+ years experience in a Business Analyst role
· Demonstrable evidence of gathering requirements, with experience in working with senior stakeholders in developing strategy, gathering requirements and translating requirements to key stakeholders (essential)
· Experience of developing requirements that span multi systems e.g. finance systems, manufacturing systems, debt recovery systems, telephony systems, web systems