Role: Business Administrator
Duration: 3-6 months temporary
Hours: Full or Part Time
Location: Remote (preferably based in Hampshire)
Hourly Rate: £11 per hour
Start Date: Early May 2021
Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordination of client meetings.
- Sorting and forwarding enquiries from members and potential members.
- Order equipment.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Uploading of content to the website and social media platform and the removal of out of date content.
- Responsible for organisation, administration and formal record keeping of meetings.
- Answering the telephone and being first line support for enquiries.
- Managing the database.
- Experience using Microsoft Teams.
- Experience of business engagement and account management.
- Prior knowledge of cyber security and data privacy legislation including the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Experience of uploading media content to websites/social media.
- Understanding of basic business finances and financial processes (e.g. invoicing, purchase orders, etc).
If you have the above skillset and meet the criteria - apply online today to be considered