Are you an Graduate? looking to develop your career within Administration / IT or Accountancy? Look no further!
Our client is a progressive firm in the professional services has an exciting new role for a talented individual to join the firm as a Business Support Assistant / IT Support Administrator
The successful candidate will work with our IT Department and provide full administration support and IT support administration to ensure the smooth running of the firm.
This would be an ideal role for someone who is starting out in their career who has a passion for administration and an interest in IT and accountancy.
The role presents a fantastic opportunity to acquire expertise in this field and to be able to expand your range of service throughout the firm.
You will be a key contact between our employees within the firm and our external IT support.
This role sits within the Business Support Team based in Norwich.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Internal staff support;
- Full administration support
- Internal staff training on systems;
- External client software support;
- External IT support provider liaison; and
- Internal software installations and updates.
- Answering calls and liaising between departments and external providers
We would expect for you to take on these responsibilities when you come into the firm and to grow and develop to include other duties such as hardware and software planning and implementation projects.
The successful candidate is someone who has a strong interest in admin, IT and accountancy, with a keen eye for problem solving. A can do and obliging attitude with excellent communication skills.
Having the ability to prioritise workload and a familiarity of Microsoft Office and IT awareness is favourable.
- Competitive salary and benefit package including
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day each year to 25 days;
- Further professional study support; and an opportunity for progression within the firm.
- Full Training and qualifications with the company
Interested? Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively apply online.