One of the largest local authorities based in London are looking for a Building Support Officer on a 6 months contract with the possibility of a further 6 months extensions. It is a full-time role Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week. The role will be work from home until further notice.
Purpose of the role:
A 6-month secondment opportunity has arisen in our dedicated Non-Housing Repairs Team to help keep the Councils critical services operating for our residents and staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the management and development of the Non-Housing repairs service functions by providing a support service to FM teams, clients and other service areas across the council, ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships with partners in other council services, external contractors and stakeholders.
As Building Support Officer, you will:
- Receive, log and allocate incoming repairs
- Track the status of repairs
- Assist the team in maintaining critical building services
- Record and upload data and documents to the FM team portal(s)
- Support the team with various administrative activities.
- Carry out various other tasks as described in the job description
- Opportunity to work from home
If you have the required experience and skill set apply now for immediate consideration.