REED are lucky to be working on a unique opportunity which has arose in a vibrant office space, based in Glasgow city centre. This successful & close-knit team, are looking for someone with the right attitude - who is driven & motivated to do well, to join them in supporting with servicing their book of clients up and down the UK.
Highlights of Role:
- Commercial Insurance experience within a broker is essential
- Support with providing new business quotations, renewals & mid-term adjustments.
- Handling insurer submissions & policy issuing.
- Managing key client relationships relationships
- Supporting with queries, including the servicing of accounts
- Working closely alongside other offices in the network
- In depth commercial insurance knowledge
- Confidence in managing demanding commercial insurance clients
- Working closely with insurers, and brokers to develop the personal lines proposition.
- CII Qualification is desirable.
- Acturis experience is desireable.
I'd also be keen to speak with experienced insurance professionals who are interested in working within a broker.
Benefits inclusive of this vacancy - private medical care, contributory pension, 26 days holidays plus bank holidays, discount on products & death in service.
Excellent and flexible benefits package, modern and fresh working environment, if interested please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at REED Insurance, Glasgow.