Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – British Sign Language Teacher
Post – Part Time, Temporary
Location – West Yorkshire
Salary - £22.41 per hour including holiday pay
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West Yorkshire.
Starting in the New Year the college are looking for a Lecturer experienced in British Sign Language to deliver the Level 2 qualification to adult learners in the community on a part time, temporary basis.
- Has an Ofsted rating of “Good”
- Is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments.
- Mission statement: "To be an exceptional and responsive college providing life changing education, skills and experiences for individuals, businesses and communities"
- Based at a Community Hub on the outskirts of South East Leeds
- Will have a blended learning approach with some delivery being remote and some in classroom
What you will need:
- Familiarity and experience with the Level 2 qualification
- Minimum of a Level 3 or above qualification in British Sign Language
- UK recognised Teaching Qualification
- Experience of using a virtual learning platform, preferably Google Classroom
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Maths & English
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?