|Location: CROYDON, SURREY||Salary: 25183 - 35088 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3063704|
Salary: £25,183 - £35,088 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a Great College on an exciting new role in the Surrey area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and professional lecturer to join them on a permanent basis to deliver level 1 to level 3 construction courses.
With over 8,000 students our client is one of the largest and most successful providers of Further (college) and Higher (university) Education courses in the South East, judged Good at all levels in all areas by external inspections by Ofsted and the Quality Assurance Agency (for Higher Education). The college is an award winning College and in 2014 Ofsted rated us as Good with Outstanding features. We have invested £60 million in recent years to ensure that we offer our staff and students state-of-the art facilities in the region.
· To deliver the curriculum effectively through a variety of different learning strategies. · To adopt appropriate learning strategies having given due consideration to the length of the session, intended learning outcomes and the characteristics and needs of the student body.
· To communicate effectively with students and respond appropriate to their needs.
· To ensure appropriate student participation in the teaching and learning process in classes, exercises, case studies etc.
· To ensure that the learning outcomes for the discipline/subject/unit/module etc. are efficiently and effectively delivered.
· To ensure that curriculum content, learning materials and curriculum delivery give positive images of minority groups.
· To contribute to programme induction as required by the Team Leader / Head of School.
What you will need:
· Degree or professional qualification, at minimum level 3 or above, or equivalent industry experience. Also a recognised teaching qualification is required as well as appropriate assessor qualification or the willingness to achieve these.
· Experience of working within the Construction industry and be able to evidence effective teaching, learning and assessment on Brickwork Level 2 and 3 but also have the ability to teach other construction trades such as tiling and/or plastering · Track record of working collaboratively between organisations, businesses and external agencies.
· Familiarity with education initiatives in further education or training, particularly in relation to working with employers.
· Excellent IT Skills
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
29218 - 36000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
33.10 - 33.10 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
30,000.00-35,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
34,000.00-37,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
39,000.00-39,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
CROYDON, SURREY, UNITED KINGDOMRead more