Job Title: Brick Lecturer
Pay rate: Up to £34,600
Hours: 12 hours per week, Tuesdays and Thursday
Duration: Permanent sessional
Our REED Further Education division are currently working with an outstanding college on an exciting new role in the Surrey area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an experienced Brick Lecturer to join them on a permanent sessional basis.
The College provides inspirational, high quality education and training which meets the needs of individuals, employers and our local communities. We set high standards and the Charter sets out what you can expect from the College and what the College expects from you in return. The College has over 2,000 full-time students and more than 2,600 part-time students; studying courses that range from vocational qualifications to community leisure courses.
• Delivering the Brickwork curriculum to apprenticeship students across levels 1 – 2
• Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
• Overcome barriers to learning
• Create and maintain accurate records on learners progress
What you will need
• A full teaching qualification
• A level 3 Brickwork qualification or Trowel Occupations qualified
• Experience delivering teaching and assessing Brickwork to Apprentices in an FE environment
• Brickwork industry experience (Groundwork experience an extra advantage)
• Experience of Quality assurance in provision.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.