|Location: Lancashire||Salary: 18.00 - 28.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3054959|
My Client is looking for a Bricklaying & Groundworks tutor to join their team within a Lancashire Prison. The role will include delivery of entry leve Bricklaying & Groundwork's, up to Level 2.
Are you looking for a rewarding challenge and the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives?
Benefits of working in a Prison:
• Smaller class sizes (7-10 max, depending on subject)
• Competitive hourly rates of pay (£18-£25)
• All year round teaching so no unpaid work during school holidays
• Strong support network and structured induction
• Flexibility to work in other prisons once security cleared
• Excellent teaching facilities and resources, and state of the art workshops
• Rewarding and life changing
Our client believes that every prisoner has the opportunity to benefit from education, with the aim to broaden learning opportunities for prisoners to enhance their chances of building a better life after release.
Our client is aiding the Offender Learning and Skills Service (OLASS) in finding innovative tutors and trainers to help enrich the lives of offenders within her Majesty’s Prisons and help to reduce re-offending rates.
Each prison has a purpose built education department with fully equipped classrooms and workshops offering a wide range of courses including Functional Skills, Catering, Construction and Horticulture.
Reed Further Education provides the following service features:
Online Enhanced DBS checks
Access to pension scheme
Continual Professional Development
Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
Regular managed work to best suit the skills of the Lecturer
Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited and most used online jobsite.
• A recognised teaching qualification (e.g. PTLLS or higher)
• Experience in your subject area (either teaching or industry experience)
• Relevant qualifications in your specialist subject
If you are interested in any of these positions or have any questions, please contact the Reed Education office on 0161 817 2682 or email your CV in response to this email.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
12.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
25.00 - 34.00 GBP Per Hour
LYNDHURST, HAMPSHIRERead more
23.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
RICHMOND, SURREYRead more
16.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
FOSTON, DERBYSHIRERead more