|Location: Leeds||Salary: 7.50 - 8.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Hospitality & Leisure||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 17 days ago||Reference: 3073273|
● Speaking to university students about reed.co.uk, the services we provide and get them to sign-up to our website with their preferences.
● Ambassadors will be expected to sell the benefits and collect student information using our data capture surveys on iPads (which will be provided on the day)
● On the day of the event, each brand ambassador will be briefed by our event managers who will run through what they can expect but, also what to say to students.
Naturally the most important aspect of the role will be for brand ambassadors to be confident and approachable and they are targeted on number of sign-ups for the day’s event..
● Must either work or study at Leeds University.
● Previous customer service, field sales or B2C background or experience in a customer facing role
● Energetic, hard-working, clear communication skills and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
Brand ambassadors are expected to dress smart casual on the day, blue jeans, plain t-shirt and smart casual footwear.
Working Hours: 10:00 - 16:00 (Monday 18th September 2017)
Location: Leeds (LS2)
26000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
Wells next the seaRead more
23000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
WELLS-NEXT-THE-SEA, NORFOLKRead more
17000 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
PORINGLAND, NORFOLKRead more
18000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
17000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
HILLINGTON, NORFOLKRead more