If so, REED are delighted to be working in partnership with a reputable charity based in Trowbridge who are recruiting for a Finance Supervisor.
- Opportunities for personal development and career prospects
- Pension contributions matched up to 2% of salary
- Enhanced rates for weekend and unsociable hours - if applicable
- Pay increments withina defined pay scale
- Flexible working, subject to the needs of the service
- Generous annual leave which increases with service duration
Your role will be responsible for the day to day supervision of the organisation's finances and payroll function. You will develop finance systems to improve processes and efficiencies. You will be supervising the payroll/HR Administrator and Finance Administrator.
- To manage the workload of the Finance and Payroll/HR Administrators
- To provide regular supervision sessions for the Finance Administrator and Payroll/HR Administrator
- To undertake annual appraisals for these staff
- To manage financial administration using Sage accounting package
- Assist with the day to day tasks and cover all aspects of the finance and payroll duties during holidays/sickness
- Manage the timely payment of staff salaries through SAGE
- Ensure invoicing is completed within allocated timescales
- Co-operate with the auditors during annual audits
- Lead on introduction of departments in SAGE accounts
- Review all other finance tasks and processes to improve efficiency
- Produce papers for the Finance Sub- Committee
- Supply Deputy CEO with relevant financial information prior to meetings
In order to be successful within this role you will need to have experience with:
- SAGE invoicing and payroll
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook etc
- Bookkeeping to trial balance and producing management accounts
- Payroll administration
- Managing people
- Managing change
It would advantageous if you had previous experience of the above coupled with working with vulnerable people.
If you feel that you have the correct skills and experience then please do get in touch immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or applying online.
I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.