Reed Accountancy are pleased to be working with our client in Carrickfergus to recruit for an experienced Bookkeeper on a Part-time temp-perm basis.
The successful candidate will be offered an immediate start with a competitive salary and the role is expected to last for 3 months with real potential of permanency.
• Maintenance of Purchase & Sales ledgers
• Supplier statement Reconciliation
• Bank Reconciliation
• Payroll Duties (Weekly)
• Accounts administration and clerical duties as required
• Daily use of bespoke Accountancy package and MS Excel
• Previous Bookkeeping experience desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate available at short notice and could offer an immediate start. Please apply by sending your CV via the link below or contact Gerard Flynn on 02890330604 for more information or a confidential discussion about your job search.