A lovely friendly business, set in nice surroundings are seeking a Part Time Bookkeeper to join their finance team of three.
reporting into the Finance Manager you will work 25 hours a week on a permanent basis.
• Process Purchase Ledger Invoicing
• Input and manage sim card usage onto an excel spreadsheet
• Collate and input monthly credit card and cash expenses
• Credit Control
• Raising purchase orders with suppliers
• Reconcile travel mileage & Printer usage
• Process Supplier payments, receipts and bank reconciliations
• Credit Checks, for both suppliers and customers
• Basic ledger accounting
Office Admin Duties: (supporting Office Administrator)
• Cover all staff with a general office administration service including handling incoming and outgoing mail and fielding telephone calls when required
• Book all travel and accommodation arrangements for staff
• Ad hoc duties as required
You will need to be enthusiastic, driven and have a positive attitude as well as hugely organized. Full training will be given.
The ideal candidate must have a flexible approach and be willing to help in all areas as the job evolves, from basic to in depth duties which are essential in the smooth running of the front end of the company.