|Location: FROME, SOMERSET||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3096109|
You will be working within a team of software developers, support technicians, trainers, account managers, administrators, and sales executives in pleasant, modern offices.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support, knowledge and assistance to the business and customer base, to contribute to the effective delivery of support tickets, projects and training as well as contributing to the smooth running of the support department.
My client has a relaxed, sociable, dot-com style culture, and would be looking for an ambitious and driven individual who would thrive in this environment.
This role offers a competitive package of which includes 25 days holiday (rising to 30 days), private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, free gym plus much more!
• Answering incoming support tickets and emails with a phone call where possible
• Delivery of standard group online training and bespoke one to one sessions when required
• Assisting with finance system configuration setup
• Maintenance and evolvement of training programme including maintaining the manual, documentation and videos
• Local onsite training and visits with customers when required
• To ensure all department procedures are followed
• To adhere to Company Policies as outlined in the Company Handbook
• To carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time
• Identify gaps in software functionality and opportunities to improve the product and service
• Escalation of issues to management as necessary and appropriate
• Check on progress of issues and keep the team and the customer informed at all times
• Advise the customers on how to improve their own working practices to take advantage of new software features
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Bookkeeping or Accounting Experience
• High level of IT understanding
• Bookkeeping or Accounting Qualification
• Ability to liaise with colleagues and customers of all levels of seniority
• Strong customer service experience
• Experience of lettings in an estate agency environment
• Financial knowledge of lettings
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online ASAP, or alternatively email email@example.com with an up to date copy of your CV. Successful candidates will be contacted shortly.
20000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICKSHIRERead more
12.80 - 13.80 GBP Per Hour
LENHAM, KENTRead more
20000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
REDDITCH, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BORDESLEY GREEN, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
20000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more