My client is looking for an experience Bookkeeper. This job would suit an experienced Accounts Assistant or Bookkeeper how has worked on both sides of the ledger and who has used Sage.Job Responsibilities -
• Checking purchase orders against delivery notes
• Checking purchase invoices for accuracy and ensuring they are entered correctly on the Sage 300 system. On average there about 200 purchase invoices per month and they buy from about 15 or more suppliers.
• Checking sales invoices and ensuring accuracy on pricing etc. Entering the invoices onto Sage and allocating money received to the correct account. On average the company sends out about 500 sales invoices per month with a wide range of values.
• This will then progress to include credit control, bank reconciliation and payroll.
• The system used is Sage 300 and MS Excel.
The ideal candidate for this role will be –
• Immediately available to take up a temporary assignment
• Experienced accounts assistant who has worked on both sales and purchase ledger
• A competent user of Sage and MS Excel