REED Accountancy is currently collaborating with a well-established, forward-thinking accounting firm in Christchurch, Dorset. They're looking for a professional Bookkeeper to join their existing team of four.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of a number of SME clients.
Typical duties include:
- General Bookkeeping, both in the office and off site at clients premises
- VAT Returns & reconciliation
- Processing purchase and sales invoices
- Reconciling Bank Accounts and receipts
- Potentially preparing CIS returns where applicable.
- Double entry bookkeeping
What we are looking for
Ideally someone who has experience working with a variety of clients in a bookkeeping role, preferably within a practice environment or on a self-employed basis.
• Family feel environment
• Dress down days and social events
• Time in lieu / Overtime
• Study support, case by case basis
• 28 days holiday