I am working with a fantastic small accountancy practice and property business who are looking for an office manager/bookkeeper to join their small team on a full time, permanent basis! The role will be working in the office initially but there is the opportunity to work remotely after initial training.
Duties will include
- Invoice processing on behalf of clients.
- Diary management on behalf of the director.
- Delegation of task to junior staff.
- Filing VAT returns.
- Payroll administration and processing including furlough payments.
- Liaising with the outsourced accountants
- Guiding clients in HMRC payments and procedures.
- Residential property monthly rent remittances and management.
You will be required to be proficient in MS office including work and excel. You will also need experience of Sage line 50 and Quick Books and ideally Xero.
Please apply to be considered for this role.