Reed Accountancy & Finance are excited to recruit on behalf of a fantastic established Practice!
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking for a successful career in a well established business to start ASAP for the right individual!
- Responsible for preparing quarterly VAT returns from clients books, and records in a timely and accurate manner via Cloud based software.
- Assist clients on how to use Cloud based software
- Admin duties including answering the phone and greeting clients
The role requires someone who;
- Has experience working within a Practice and/or Qualified (AAT)
- Has good knowledge of various Cloud based bookkeeping software
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Has good communication skills and IT skills especially Microsoft Office products
- 36.25 hours per week (Mon-Fri 09:00-17:15)
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
This Practice offers some fantastic benefits and truly an amazing team to be a part of!
If you are keen to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch!