A key client of mine is searching for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their expanding team based in Leatherhead. The ideal candidate will be efficient, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritising tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known, reputable company.
- Bookkeeping and preparing bank reconciliations and controls.
- Processing of purchase invoices, supplier payments and remittances and liaising with suppliers.
- Maintaining customers' accounting records and reconciliations.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers.
- Preparing and posting journals including accruals, prepayments, depreciation and month end controls
- Preparing monthly management reports.
- Assisting business development team with data analysis.
- Timesheets audit and reports
Hours: 37.5 a week
Parking on site