Reed Accountancy are currently recruiting for a Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper to work for a local business in the Ipswich area. The ideal candidate must have a sound knowledge of Sage 50 accounting and experience using Microsoft Excel.
General duties as follows :
- Raising Sales Invoices and Credit Notes
- Data entry of Manual Engineer invoices and receipts
- Setting up new customer accounts in Sage to mirror details on operational software
- Entering Purchase Invoices and Credit Notes into Sage
- Prepare month end payments for processing
- Sending month end debt report to Financial Director
- Reconciling Bank, Paypal, Credit Card Payments, Business Card Outgoings, Petty Cash
- Preparing and processing Quarterly VAT returns
The successful candidate must be very experienced and confident as this is the sole person working on the accounts.
Hours of work 9 -5 (Monday - Friday) 1 hour for lunch
Monday to Friday at Ipswich Office.
20 days statutory annual holiday plus Bank Holidays