Experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant required on a full time basis to work at a busy and expanding accountancy practice based in South Lincolnshire. This will be a varied role, covering all aspects of accountancy.
Candidates responsibilities and duties
- Providing support to numerous clients in their bookkeeping requirements using various accounting software solutions.
- Preparing VAT returns for review by senior staff.
- Preparing basic accounts, mainly for sole traders, to draft stage.
- Proving support to the payroll team, when required.
- Other ad hoc office duties.
- Several years experience working in a similar role at an accountancy practice.
- Some previous experience in processing payroll would be preferred, but not essential
- Experience with cloud based software
Part time would be considered but with a minimum of 4 days per week.
If you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity then please apply today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year