A well established client of mine is looking to recruit a Bookkeeper with a range of skills.
My client is looking for someone with good attitude and has a proactive approach in achieving a good and accurate standard of work within the given timescales.
- Knowledge and experience running SAGE Line 50 Accounts
- Processing & posting of supplier and sub-contractor invoices ready for payment.
- Raising weekly client invoices and emailing these over for payment
- Raising Client deposits and maintaining fortnightly client invoice sheet
- Reconciling supplier accounts to supplier statements
- Setting up and maintaining project codes in Sage
- Payment run’s Weekly & Monthly
- Posting client payments on sage
- Posting supplier payments on sage and allocating these
- Posting and reconciling credit card transactions and making sure this is paid on time
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Setting up new sub-contractors on Sage and verifying them for CIS deductions
- Monthly CIS Returns – preparation and filing electronically
- Quarterly VAT return and preparation for this
- Month End Processes
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Attend Monthly management accounts meeting
- Liaising with company accountant – quarterly and where necessary
- Managing cash flow and cash collection
- Ensuring money/funds are available for HMRC liabilities
- Managing retentions
- Using Excel for client invoicing
- Managing company overhead spend
Please apply for this position to be considered for the role.