Reed Accountancy are supporting our returning client who are seeking a Bookkeeper to work for 16- 20 hours per week.
My client is a successful business in their field, having seen fantastic growth over the past 18 months and therefore are now seeking an additional Bookkeeper to work predominantly on the accounts for their property portfolio.
Duties for this role will include:
- Reconciling all bank accounts each week
- Receiving, processing and posting of purchase invoices
- Preparing monthly payment runs
- Monthly/quarterly sales invoicing alongside Property Managers
- Assisting with the preparation of management information
- Preparing monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Review of service charge reports from managing agents and resolving related issues Skills & Qualifications
This role would be best suited to someone with experience of working on SAGE and comfortable working on Excel. Property knowledge is not essential however would be advantageous.
Previous experience of working within a small team would be highly desirable, coupled with a positive attitude and willingness to support with other tasks when needed.
The office is situated in a beautiful rural location and therefore this role would be best suited to a candidate with access to a vehicle as the office is not close to local public transport routes.