Are you looking at starting a new position within Accounting? Do you have experience within the Construction industry? Are you confident working up until Trial Balance?
IF THE ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS IS YES, THEN THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU!!!
My client is a growing interior fit-out, restoration and refurbishment property construction specialist based in London. They specialise in servicing high quality private homes, commercial offices, retail and restaurant interiors. The highly skilled team craft tailor-made solutions to exacting standards for architects, developers, corporates and private clients.
They are looking for an all round Accountant to come in and pick up on all Financial Accounting (up until Trial Balance), and for an individual who already/has the aptitude to learn Management Accounting processes. Please find the Job Responsibilities listed below:
- Full working knowledge of Accounts (up until Trial Balance)
- Understanding and knowledge in Accounts after Trial Balance (Desirable)
- Confident on the end to end Purchase Ledger process, including inputting, paying and producing accounting information
- Confident on Payroll processes – PAYE
- Advanced understanding of VAT, and competent at processing
- Understanding of CIS and its implementation (Desirable)
- Experience using Access Financials (Desirable)
- Understanding of Double Entry Bookkeeping is essential
If you are a meticulous worker, confident building internal relationships, whilst also happy working autonomously then this is the job for you!
Please note, as this role is based in London, only apply if you are comfortable commuting. The office is abiding by social distancing advise from the government
To register your interest, please click to apply. If your CV matches the above criteria, I will be in contact to discuss your skills and experience in more depth.