Temp to perm, full-time
Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking exclusively for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a leading client of ours in their industry. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £25,000 per annum with fantastic added benefits!
You will be reporting into the Managing Director and the role will include:
• Creating and issuing sales invoices.
• Credit control duties, chasing outstanding invoices by telephone, email and letters.
• Purchase ledger duties including processing of invoices, processing bank payments and credit card transactions.
• VAT & PAYE returns
• Assisting with payroll tasks.
• Reconciliations of the book, ledgers and bank.
• Query resolution
• Intermediate Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Word skills.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Able to manage and prioritise.
• Energetic, decisive and a team player.
• Actively pursues learning and self-development to enhance personal and business growth.
• Good Attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team using initiative.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper
• Pegasus Opera experience preferable.
• Salary: £25,000 per annum pro rata.
• Full time temp to permanent position.
• Core hours 08.00 - 17.00.
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Onsite parking
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Direct working relationship with the Managing Director.
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to learn and strive towards the next step in their accounting career.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards.
This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.