Reed Accountancy are delighted to be exclusively engaged in an exciting opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join our well established client based in Alloa.
You will be responsible for maintaining and adhering to the Company’s robust financial management systems and procedures. There may on occasions be some requirement to assist with the preparation of statutory accounts as well as occasional liaison with their accountants and auditors.
Roles & Responsibilities
The job will predominantly involve:
- Daily management (receipt and processing) of purchase order system using Microsoft Excel;
- Daily entering of accounts payable invoices to PO list;
- Data entry to Sage Line 50;
- Processing of bank transactions on Sage Line 50 and reconciliation to bank statements
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card expenses on Excel;
- Processing of personal expenses submissions on Excel;
- Monthly management of timesheet submissions ensuring all timesheets are submitted in full;
- Payment Processing on banking software
- Assisting with preparation of budget reports;
- Data Management - Scanning, copying, filing, archiving;
- Answering of incoming telephone calls;
- Dealing with mail (both inwards and outwards);
- Other ad hoc administration tasks as required.
Given the situation with COVID-19, my client has given a thorough explanation of how they will be carrying out their recruitment ensuring the safety of all applicants and interviewers. This will be discussed in detail with all candidates put forward for review.
To hear more about this cracking opportunity, please get in touch with Craig Sinclair on 0131 226 3686 or click apply.