Salary – £28,000-£35,000
The Bookkeeper will assist and support the Chief Executive in all the financial aspects of the Boards business. Three main tasks, process and pay invoices, carry out payroll, complete statutory returns to HMRC.
Bookkeeper duties will include but not be limited to
• Preparation and Publication of Final Accounts as defined in the Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2011.
• Assist in the collection of income and controlling expenditure.
• Preparing all such financial and other information as requested by the Board in the conduct of its business (all aspects associated with financial and management accounting and reporting).
• Maintain all accounts records both manually and by computer and carry out end-of-year procedures and summary of the end of year accounts.
• Carry out weekly and monthly payrolls and organise payments.
• Update payroll records and employee’s details and make returns to the inspector of taxes and superannuation fund.
• Complete and file Statutory Returns and reports
• Maintain VAT records and make VAT returns.
• Process sales and purchase invoices and produce monthly schedules for payment.
• Carry out Bank reconciliations and account transfers.
• Match invoices to delivery notes and purchase orders. Process sales and purchase invoices payments received.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Estelle.email@example.com