About the Role
Location: Palmers Green, North London
Salary: From £18,000 (depending on experience)
About the Company
Our client is a 3 Partner Accountancy Practice based in North London, who have been in business for almost 30 years and have a well-established client base and an excellent reputation.
They primarily provide Accounts Production services but also, Auditing and both Personal and Corporate Tax services. Their clients are Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Directors. They provide bookkeeping and payroll services also.
There are 15 people in the company in total and they are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team.
Roles and Requirements
The duties you will be required to undertake include –
• Entering transactions onto Sage and Xero.
• Processing both sales and supplier invoices.
• Complete Bank Reconciliations
• Complete Accounts to Trial Balance
• Preparing and completing VAT Returns
• Setting up companies and completing other regulatory required work
• Supporting the team with filing and in all general admin and customer services tasks.
Key Skills and Attributes
They will consider 2 kinds of candidates. Someone with full experience in all aspects of the role, or someone less experienced who is bright and willing to learn and progress. In all cases the ideal candidate must have the following skills and attributes –
• Have experience of general accounting using Sage or Xero
• Be able to competently complete a Bank Reconciliation
• Be a competent user of MS Excel
• Live within easy travelling distance of Palmers Green
• Be able to work full time, or even just 4 days per week
• Have strong communication skills and an ability to learn
• Have an AAT qualification.