Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £32,000
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a small family owned business based In the heart of Central London.
If successful you will work solely alongside the company Director and manage the day to day accounting function of this property management company.
From time to time due to the size and nature of the business, you must be willing to take on duties outside of your usual remit.
As well as needing you to bring your accounting expertise, a hands on attitude, ability to take personal ownership and the desire to go the extra mile are all essential attributes required to be considered for this position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, who will benefit from one to one training and upskilling from the director, as well as the chance to deepen their personal understanding of finance and gain personal growth.
Duties/ Desired experience include:
• Experience with property management (dealing with tenants and appointed letting agents re attend complains, reminder and dealing with landlords re reporting of rental income and operating expenses).
• Billing / Invoicing / Inventory.
• Dealing with suppliers and settlement.
• Knowledge of accounting cycle (journal and adjusting entries, general ledger, payable, receivable, trial balance etc.)
• Familiar with Profit and Loss statement, Balance Sheet statement and reporting).
• Bank Reconciliation and dealing with banks.
• Processing of monthly or weekly payroll.
• VAT reporting (output vs input).
• Familiar with filing of company annual tax return.
• Knowledge in IT re words, excel and preferably familiar with Quick Books accounting software.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
Although my client is prepared to wait for the right candidate, ideally we would like to move quickly with interviews taking place at the end of this week.
If you are a self-starter, passionate and can commit to a role long term please apply below and I will be in contact shortly.