Full-time Bookkeeper | From £25000 | Barnet - N11
I am looking for an enthusiastic and organised full time bookkeeper required for a dynamic Construction Company based in Barnet, North London. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the directors and external accountant. Full training and supervision will be given
Requirements – The ideal candidate should have:
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy
- Good organisation skills
- A willingness to learn
- The ability to cope with demanding deadlines
- Solely responsible for the day to day running of all aspects of the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Creating sales invoices and forwarding them to clients when requested
- Credit Control, such as sending weekly statements and having weekly contact with client’s accounts departments.
- Raising monthly retention invoices
- All aspects of monthly CIS preparation and filing of returns
- Inputting weekly & urgent payments into Quickbooks software ready for the Financial Controller to process
- Managing the vehicle register
- Reviewing and reporting project costs fortnightly and as needed
- Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
- AAT or ACCA (part qualified), however qualifications are not essential.
- The successful candidate should show willing to learn and study towards a qualification.
- A study package will be included
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role please apply.