|Location: HERTFORDSHIRE, SOUTH EAST ENGLAND||Salary: 30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3083519|
We are running a recruitment campaign for a Static Site Service Engineer.
The purpose of this role is to:
• Carry out on-site maintenance of all laboratory equipment.
• Carry out preventative and reactive facilities and maintenance tasks
• Implement and maintain a critical spares process
• Implement Lab Tech education and training to encourage local ownership, care and attention of the equipment.
• Support the implementation of the lean manufacturing production cells
As part of the maintenance team working the Maintenance Engineer will assume responsibility and play a key role in providing high quality technical expertise in the provision of all aspects of service support and training.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the following:-
1. Proactively support and provide technical equipment assistance to the lab. Take ownership of all service related issues and resolve through to completion.
2. Using technical knowledge to advise the Site Director of appropriate and complimentary upgrades to equipment and to work with the Director on the design and implementation of lean production cells.
3. Carry out preventative maintenance as and when required. Interpret maintenance manuals, schematics and wiring diagrams as well as repair equipment, utilizing electronics knowledge while using standard test instruments and hand tools.
4. Provide facilities maintenance support to site, undertaking routine preventative maintenance, repairs and improvements including mechanical, electrical and plumbing works dependant on experience.
The role will require flexibility to work out of hours and will involve some call out duties (once every 5 weeks).
A multi skilled engineer with electronic engineering, electro-mechanical engineering, robotics or similar experience. Previous experience within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare sectors is beneficial.
A hard working, flexible can-do attitude is essential.
Salary: £30k - £35k plus pension, bonus and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
35000.00 - 39000.00 GBP Per Annum
WINSFORD, CHESHIRERead more
33000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum
LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
NELSON, LANCASHIRERead more
32250 - 36000 GBP Per Annum
THURROCK, ESSEXRead more
25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more