We are looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic Teacher of Science to join our Academy.
We are a vibrant and engaging Key Stage 3-5 mixed Academy which is sponsored by the Academy Trust.
Our core aim is to bring out the best in everyone, so that all students achieve the highest standards of which they are capable. Our wish is for every student to have a successful and enjoyable education. We believe it is our responsibility to create an environment where every young person is able to develop and become a confident, well-rounded and motivated individual and to aspire to be the best that they can be.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a qualified and experienced Science Teacher
• Be able to consistently deliver good or outstanding practice
• Be experienced in planning an appropriate and challenging curriculum
• Have a thorough knowledge of present curriculum developments, particularly those relating to Science
• Be an inspiring teacher with real enthusiasm for the subject
• Be able to motivate his/her pupils
• Be committed to high standards for both staff and students
• Be prepared to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the Academy
• Have excellent knowledge/experience of teaching Science
What we can offer you:
• A newly built school with a stunning teaching environment and state of the art technology
• Excellent gym facilities
• Regular CPD and social events, including Trust CPD days, the Trust Christmas party and regular Trust theatre trips to London
• Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding practice through resources, mentoring and school visits