Are you looking to work for a fantastic, fast paced and forward thinking team?
Reed are currently working with a leading property management company based in Central Bournemouth who offer fantastic career progression and ongoing training and support.
Based very central and close to Bournemouth train station and offer a modern working environment which has a canteen on site.
Role and responsibilities:
- Chasing outstanding debt via all telephone and email
- Prepare monthly Debtors analysis and co-present the monthly
- Attend regular debtors meetings
- Respond to verbal and written correspondence regarding account queries from customers
- Ensure all written and verbal conversations are accurately recorded against the accounts
- Assist with half yearly Service Charge and ground rent invoicing
- Supporting other ad hoc duties within the Billing and Collections team
- Be a key point of contact for our debt collection partner and auditors
In this role you will be working a lot on excel therefore need to be familiar and comfortable with Pivot and VLookUp tables.
If you are interested please send through your most recent CV in a word formatt, along with your salary requirements and notice period.