Reed Accountancy are working with a global law firm based in the heart of Sheffield. They are looking to add a Billing Coordinator to join their vibrant team, located in lovely modern offices with free parking.
You will be responsible for quality checking the submission of invoices, as well as managing invoice queries.
• Ensuring prompt submission of invoices and any supporting documentation to clients
• Resolving billing/invoice queries, and establishing good relations with both internal and external contacts
• Managing client e-billing for and feedback to local AR teams on approval status and payments
• Updating the Finance Management Team weekly regarding invoice submissions and queries, including reporting on query types & resolution timeframes
• Escalating billing issues to managers/partners in a timely manner and suggesting resolutions to frequent/reoccurring issues
• Supporting the legal team training from a finance perspective in relation to billing processes & query management/prevention
• Reviewing and submitting updates for billing contacts within our client database. Plus updating billing protocols either directly or via client services team
• Working with the business to suggest, support & initiate change/s through process improvement & monitoring
- Great holiday allowance
- Free parking
- Casual dress code