A surging recruitment consultancy near Shoreditch are seeking a Billing Assistant with a previous experience in the ETZ billing software to join them for a six month interim assignment.
You will enjoy working in a busy sales environment with modern offices and lots of energy, days off at Christmas, and plenty of back office incentives including trips abroad & a variety of entertainment.
The client is implementing this new software in the coming weeks and your knowledge of ETZ is essential.
• Daily invoice run of up to 100 invoices per day, You will be responsible for following the whole process, formatting and checking the excel sheet which gets uploaded to our finance system, and sending invoices out to customers.
• Ensuring that the correct tax is charged.
• Taking credit card payments by phone and sending out receipts.
• Dealing with a wide range of customer queries quickly and efficiently.
• Posting receipts of online transactions and credit card transactions.
• Chasing customers based all over the world by email/phone and following through the entire debt collection process to ensure cash is collected.
• Solid experience in a billings role.
• Experience of ETZ billing software (essential).
• Experience dealing with multi-currency billing and collections.
• Knowledge of different VAT and tax rates (e.g. EU rules, withholding tax).
• Proficiency in Excel.
My client wishes to appoint by next week so please apply without delay to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Reed offers unique benefits to all temporary workers being paid PAYE by Reed, these include:
Access to free training
This is to ensure you have the full range of skills to meet our clients' needs.
Reed Discount Card
When you register on reed.co.uk/temp you are entitled to benefits through the Reed discount card scheme. We have joined together with several trusted partners to give you access to discounts off a wide range of products and services. These companies include Virgin Experience, National Express, David Lloyd Leisure and Thomas Cook Direct. Click for more information on the Discount Card.
Paid holiday scheme
Reed also offers paid holiday to temporary workers. The scheme offers a maximum of four weeks or 20 days paid holiday per year.
Statutory sick pay
Should you fall ill for four consecutive days following 13 continuous weeks of temporary assignments, you may be entitled to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) from Reed.
Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) is a government scheme administered by Reed on behalf of the DSS. There are a number of rules and procedures to be observed.
Stakeholder pension scheme
Setting up a pension is an excellent way of planning for the future, and with this in mind, Reed has appointed the Independent Financial Advisers, Thomson's Benefits Consultants Ltd, to make a new stakeholder pension easily available to you.