A London based law firm are looking for Legal Biller to join their established finance team on permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of billing processes related to managing the accounting, billing and banking functions of the London office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring the prompt and accurate production of all bills, ensuring that they comply with relevant VAT rules and presentational standards.
• Assist in the accurate processing of all write-offs of unbillable time and disbursements.
• Generating draft & final bills to the agreed format and instructions
• Cancellation of invoices and preparing credit notes where necessary
• Ensure compliance with SAR, VAT & International tax regulations
• Dealing with any inter-folio transfers
• Preparing soft copy bills and arranging for distribution as directed
• Liaising with fee earners to resolve any queries
• Assist and support with E-Billing process
• Experience in a law firm is essential.
• Some knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work unsupervised and on one's own initiative
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Confident manner and personal impact to command the respect of partners
• Highly PC literate with strong systems skills, particularly in Excel and ideally in Elite (or similar).
Please apply without delay to be considered for this exciting opportunity.