My client based in Bath are an E-commerce Retail business who operate on a global basis and develop, manufacture and distribute hundreds of own-brand products.
They have a fantastic opportunity available for an Online Trading Executive who will be responsible for driving the eCommerce trading plan and looking after their French, German and/or Spanish trading sites.
The role is responsible for planning, executing and communicating merchandising activity and promotions across the business and will require the candidate to have strong analytical skills, creativity and flexibility on a daily basis.
The Online Trading Executive is expected to report on sales performance daily, weekly and quarterly against relevant eCommerce metrics and KPIs, including revenue and profit margin.
- Plan commercially-focused trading activity that delivers against both short and long-term requirements. Planning includes (but is not limited to) briefing creative with in-house designers and forecasting promotion stock.
- Communicate plans to the wider commercial team in a timely & clear manner. Ensure that all documentation (including the Global Trading Calendar and any superseding documentation) is kept up-to-date at all times.
- Deliver flawless on-site activity: your delivery should match plan, be accurate and customer-centric.
- Report on trade daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly. Create reports and provide analysis as required to drive the trading plan.
- Work collaboratively across multiple departments (including Marketing, Buying and Digital Product) to plan, execute and report on your trading activity.
- Work collaboratively and flexibly within the Online Trading Team. Partner with colleagues to constantly refine and optimise plans and activity across all websites
- Use both in-house third party eCommerce platforms to optimise the trading plan and website performance
- Completing ad-hoc translation requests as and when required by the business
The successful candidate will need to speak, write and read English and have another language skill in either German, French or Spanish - including translations. You will have experience gained in a similar ecommerce role and a strong degree of commercial awareness. A flexible and positive attitude to working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is a must!
In return my client offers a competitive salary and strong benefits including; 32 days holiday (including bank holidays), pension, staff discount, free gym membership, holiday purchase scheme, cycle to work and computer scheme, benefits platform, dining card etc....
Interested? Contact Jo Aldred at REED Marketing & Creative for more details or simply apply online.