REED Business Support are working exclusively recruiting for a Bid Writer for a National expanding client.
This role is full time permanent, Monday to Friday.
To support the New busines team as the role of the Group Bid Writer will be to provide creative input and bid coordination duties relating to Tenders.
Key Tasks of the Bid Writer role are;-
- The timely submission of high-quality tender responses and submissions
- The coordination of information required from internal colleagues to evidence and inform tender responses
• Provide a creative input for the development of new and existing Tenders etc.
• Effectively co-ordinate and liaise with clients, internal business development/sales and operational teams to develop and write bespoke, high quality, successful submissions that demonstrate a clear understanding of PQQ/ITT questions.
• Manage the bid plan and ensure timely completion of submissions.
• Organize and develop bid related presentations
• Obtain Client feedback from previously submitted bids to improve quality of future submissions.
• Support the Business development team in the preparation of marketing literature.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
• Strong writing skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
• Strong presentation skills – both written and verbally
• The ability to write clear, focussed and logical proposal material and other business development documentation ensuring consistency of style, content and message.
• Direct experience of proposal, bids and tender writing within a fast-paced office environment.
• Ability to be flexible with time in order to ensure responses submitted are of a high standard, even when under extreme time pressure.
If this role is of interest to you please click ‘Apply’ now.