A new opportunity has come in for a Bids Assistant to join one of our award winning professional services clients based in Birmingham city centre who are well known for looking after their staff.
This role is to join an established team with good experienced staff within it, but they are looking to grow the department.
Hours = 08:30am-5pm
Salary = Circa £20,000 per annum depending on experience
As a Bids Assistant you will:
- Play a support role in managing the bid and marketing activity
- Admin support to tender production
- Support Bid Advisors and Bid Managers
- Providing reports and admin for pitches/presentations
- Help manage bid team diary
- Manage the bid database and ensure everything is up to date
- Proofreading where necessary
The ideal candidate:
- Will have some bids, tenders or marketing support experience
- Experience in accounting, financial services, law or property would be desirable
- Incredible attention to detail
- Very well organised
- Team player
- Understand the team shared goal
- Can be flexible with workload/hours
Therefore if you are interested in bids and wanted to work in the city centre for a company that wins awards for their staff engagement and management, then don’t hesitate and apply today.