|Location: LEYLAND, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 300.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 20 days ago||Reference: 3082873|
The post holder will play a key role in delivering business intelligence solutions within agreed specifications/parameters. You will lead and support in the implementation of new solutions including business analysis, system design, development, quality assurance and release management.
The post holder will link into other functions in the organisation and partner organisations, as required, to ensure delivery of Business Intelligence solutions.
The post holder will be expected to work in a collaborative way as part of the BI development team as well as undertaking solo projects
The post holder will act as first point of contact for stakeholders involved in new developments.
• To operate as a key conduit between the BI team, Development teams and customer
internal business units to facilitate the design and development of BI products and services
• To capture and document concise technical and dataset information to support the design and
development of BI products and services
• To establish and develop key collaborative working relationships with customer, partner and data
• To liaise with key personnel both within the organisation and outside to establish data flows to inform new BI products and services
• To liaise as appropriate to ensure that data flows within legal Information Governance guidelines
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse complex
• Responsible for securing and implementing Functional & Non Functional requirements (Business
• Play a key role in design of Graphical User Interface(s)
Extensive knowledge and skills gained within the BI arena, in particular working with information systems
Experience of providing Business Analysis services
Proven ability to gather user requirements by working with both technical and non-technical staff
Experience of documentation of processes
Experience of working in a collaborative environment
Track record for ownership and completion of tasks and self-management of parallel activities.
Experience of documenting data workflows and process maps to help align reporting
Knowledge of Business Intelligence products and services with ability to re-align applications to services.
Knowledge and experience of the NHS
Educated to Degree level, higher education qualification or an equivalent level of experience in a related role
Specialist qualification in an IM&T related area
Project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE 2)
ECDL or MOST qualification or equivalent
Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
Ability to work with customers to translate verbal and written business requirements into briefs for analytical projects and/or technical solutions.
Ability to promote and build a customer relationship culture working within defined principles.
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
ARBORETUM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
50000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
55000 - 72000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum