Do you have Payroll experience in a large company?
Are you looking for a new career in a progressive, successful company?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are excited to be working with is a leading sustainability consultancy to recruit a Benefits & Payroll Advisor for their finance team. The role offers a salary of up to £35,000 p/a, a fantastic benefits package and 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays). This role is ideally suited for an individual with a wealth of Payroll experience and from a large company background.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure monthly payrolls are accurately processed by the payroll provider, liaise with them if any issues are identified and that all statutory reporting is processed accurately and on time.
- Proactively manage the relationship with the Company’s payroll providers.
- Review changes to employee terms and conditions which affect pay are accurately reflected in the monthly payroll from the HR system.
- To act upon information received from the HMRC, DWP or any other relevant parties
- Work with relevant Managers and international external payroll specialists to manage the process of providing data and ensuring accurate processing of small international payrolls.
- Ensure operational compliance with payroll submission deadlines
- Input or import variable payroll data
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory financial practices and guidelines relating the payroll, pensions and benefits
- Deal with employee pay queries in a timely and efficient manner; ensuring any actions required are correctly documented.
- Identify any areas for improvement and actively drive any agreed process changes.
- Manage payroll processes to ensure that all relevant information is contained accurately in the HR system and that current procedures and controls are robustly adhered to.
- Ensure all tax reporting requirements are met including P35, P11D, P45 and P60 etc.
- Ensure pension details are up to date uploaded to the Pension provider portal each month.
- Manage the employee benefits system for new starter choices, monthly amendments, leavers and annual exercise including earnings-based assessments and dealing with third parties.
- Provide information to financial auditors
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a large company with outsourced payroll is key with experience of dealing with international payroll beneficial, as well as knowledge of defined contribution pension schemes. A CIPP qualification or similar would be beneficial but not essential. You will have excellent accuracy, attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have good knowledge of Excel.
If you think this is the ideal role for you, please do not hesitate to apply now, as this role as they are looking to fill this role immediately.