|Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3109477|
The organisation are currently going through a significant period of change and the successful candidate be a key member of the team who will transform and support the organisation to achieve its innovative and ambitious strategic goals. You will be at heart of the programme and will help to shape the structure, organisation and ultimately successful delivery
There will be numerous projects running at any given time, each with their own benefits, with overall responsibility sitting with the Benefit Lead. You will be responsible for:
• The benefits realisation activities on one or more projects
• Assisting the business to maximise the benefits delivered through the programme on those projects
• Compliance with the project process and adherence to the programme principles, including the production of all appropriate documentation for the life of the project.
• Monitor, track and report on benefit realisation for the project(s) working closely with key stakeholders to ensure that the expected benefits are being delivered to the business
• Analyse the impact of changes to baseline or benefits and work with stakeholders and the benefit lead to adjust benefits accordingly
• Feed into the benefits lead who will ensure benefits realisation at a programme level
• Work closely with the benefits lead to ensure that the benefits attributable to the project I’m responsible for are recognised and realised.
• Know if there are any dependencies that might affect benefits being realised for my project or that might have an impact on any other project; and I’ll be responsible for tracking and managing each dependency.
• Attend project meetings when needed, working as part of the project team and the programme benefits team.
• Maintenance of the benefit realisation documentation; to include benefit cards, risks and benefit inventory
The successful candidate will have the following;
• Advanced knowledge and proven experience of Excel. SQL experience would be an advantage plus the ability to employ effectiveness data visualisation techniques
• Ability to apply fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts
• Proficient in standard MS office and project management software such as MS Project, Word and SharePoint plus an understanding of the importance of social media channels.
• Influence and build appropriate and effective relationships across the business
• Use initiative to make key decisions when needed, often under pressure
• Understand stakeholders needs whilst not being afraid to probe deeper and ask questions
• Translate communications / stakeholder engagement strategies into specific tasks
• Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
•Experience of benefits led transformation in the public/private sector
**Please apply online if you have the relevant skills and experience and would like a confidential discussion**
16.92 - 19.60 GBP Per Hour
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRERead more
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
32000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
EAST GRINSTEAD, WEST SUSSEXhRead more
35000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
SOLIHULL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more