REED Education are seeking experienced Behaviour Support Officer to work in Secondary Schools in Newham the ideal candidate would have experience working in secondary schools and have worked with pupils with challenging behaviour.
- Support implementation of strategies to manage behaviour
- Exercise strategies for behaviour management and report any problems to the
- Coordinate the daily running of the school’s internal exclusion room
- Coordinate with the relevant teachers to make sure the pupils in the exclusion room have work.
- Report any progress of the children with Behaviour Support Plans
- Provide appropriate attention to pupil’s needs, modifying approach to ensure that desired outcomes are achieved
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with pupils have Behaviour difficulties (SEMH, EBD)
- Experience working with pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Be able to work in a team and Independently
- Able to work under pressure
- ICT Literate
- Implement behaviour management strategies to tackle challenging behaviour
Working for Reed:
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with REED Education at a suitable time for both parties in over phone or video call.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers, As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00. We also need to be able to obtain 2 recent references.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
REED Education is an equal opportunity employer and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.