REED Education are seeking experienced Behaviour Support Assistants to work in Secondary Schools in Waltham Forest. The ideal candidate would have experience working in secondary schools and have worked with pupils with challenging behaviour.
• Support implementation of strategies to manage behaviour
• Exercise strategies for behaviour management and report any problems to the
• Report any progress of the children with Behaviour Support Plans
• Provide appropriate attention to pupil’s needs, modifying approach to ensure that desired outcomes are achieved
• Deal with any disruption and report to the teacher any difficulties that you are
unable to overcome
• Provide support for learning activities
• Providing help with learning tasks as well as giving feeding back to the teacher on progress made
• Promote independent learning
• Encouraging students to take responsibility and promoting development of self-esteem
• Assist in setting out learning materials for activities
Working for Reed:
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with REED Education at a suitable time for both parties in over phone or video call.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers, As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00. We also need to be able to obtain 2 recent references. A face to face meeting is always required but we can visit more local to you, but we encourage you to come and meet us in our office next to Stratford station.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
REED Education is an equal opportunity employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.