|Location: HAMMERSMITH, LONDON||Salary: 26.00 - 26.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3103560|
Location: West London
Pay rate: Competitive Rates
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a \'good\' college on an exciting new role in the London and Surrounding Areas.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Health and Social Care Assessor to join them on a temporary basis.
With an Ofsted grading of 'Good' the college strives to give their students the best education and deliver exceptional results. The College encourages the sharing of best practice within the organisation as they strive to develop and maintain good working systems. The College is also committed to employer engagement and working in partnership with local communities to ensure that they serve the local areas as effectively as possible to guarantee growth and a high quality service.
· You will be Assessing and supporting learners working towards Beauty Massage Apprenticeships up to Level 3.
· Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to see if they are successfully progressing towards their apprenticeship.
· You will be Organising and maintaining documentation on learners` progress.
· Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner`s needs.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
What you will need:
· An Assessor Award
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Minimum Level 2 in English and Maths
· Certificate in related subject
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career
14.00 - 16.60 GBP Per Hour
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
8.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
KEIGHLEY, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
28,000.00-31,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc BenefitsSalary Negotiable
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
19.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
BOLTON, LANCASHIRERead more
10.00-25.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more