|Location: CLOGHER, COUNTY TYRONE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Hospitality & Leisure||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3053909|
The reputation of the hotel rests to a large extent on the ability to satisfy its Banqueting customers. As the Banqueting Manager it is crucial that you convey those standards of professionalism and service to our customers, which they demand from a 4 star hotel.
Purpose of job
• Meet and liaise with clients for pre-function meetings and to introduce appropriate function services and personnel who will be client contacts.
• Draw up work schedules for function servicing staff.
• Supervise room set up for functions.
• Supervise service and overall progress of function.
• Liaise between banqueting and kitchen staff to ensure that appropriate courses are served on time.
• Assist in the direction, control and organisation of staff to ensure the efficient running of all function services in the hotel in accordance with company policy.
• Assist in the promotion of all company products to all prospective customers in order to maximise sales and revenue.
• Minimise controllable costs.
• Maintain the highest standards of presentation and service through staff training and quality control.
• Ensure all administration procedures are correctly carried out.
• Assist in the systematically training, development and reviewing of staff.
• Be fully conversant and comply with health and safety, hygiene, fire and security regulations and procedures of the hotel and to ensure others are aware of their responsibilities in this regard.
• Maintain a high level of cooperation with other departments in the hotel.
• Give all functions services staff proper training to ensure that standards, duties and responsibilities are fully explained and understood.
• Be fully conversant with all facilities and services in the hotel, to be aware of and to anticipate guest’s needs.
• Act as Duty Management when required.
• Assist in carrying out Departmental induction of new employees.
• Carry out regular team briefings with staff.
• Attend training courses when required.
• Perform any other duties that may requested by management.
Qualifications / Experience
• Experience within a Banqueting Operations Manager’s role within a 4 or 5 star hotel.
• A focus on attention to detail to ensure high standards are met for all conference and banqueting functions.
• Experience of wedding, award events, volume conference and banqueting business.
• Experience of managing a banqueting team.
• Strong communication, listening and organisational skills.
• Diploma in Events Management.
9.75 - 10.81 GBP Per Hour
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
21000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM DOWNS, SURREYRead more
13.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
17300.00 - 19300.00 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM DOWNS, SURREYRead more
9.95 - 9.95 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more