Reed Accountancy are delighted to have been engaged in recruiting a talented Banking Finance Analyst to join a well-recognised organisation in the Public Sector.
This is a Full-Time position based in Central Edinburgh. My client is currently going through an exciting period of change which means the successful applicant will support the delivery of the companies Financial Accounting Services Team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for reconciliation and analysis of key bank accounts
- Key point of contact for internal and external parties
- Audit and Bank Relationship Manager contact and coordinator
- Creation, posting and approval of key banking journals
- Day-to-day cash management and monthly cash forecasting
- Banking month end: work with other units/teams to ensure that all necessary adjustments & journals are processed before finance system closedown
- Escalation point for banking queries
- Open and close bank accounts, maintenance of banking services and maintenance of bank signatories
- Responsible for production of monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Monitoring transactional integrity; detect and prevent payment and invoice errors
- Input and approve payments, Cheques, Bankline and BACS
The successful applicant will support the day to day management, monitoring and reconciliation of key bank accounts. You will be the Banking subject matter expert; able to respond professionally, confidently and with diplomacy regarding all aspects of banking processes.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, fantastic holiday entitlement and industry leading employee benefits.
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation. Please call Chris Jones on +447487510429 or apply direct. Please note, shortlisting and interviews will take place in mid-July, so we thank you for your patience throughout this recruitment process.