Azure Cloud Solutions Architect – National – upto £75k + Benefits
I am recruiting for a forward-thinking market leading MSP with multiple offices across the UK.
Due to unprecedented growth they are looking to add a range of cloud experience to their current consultants.
If you are looking for a technical consulting based role with a heavy emphasis on designing and deploying cloud solutions this is a great opportunity.
Key experience required is:
- Cloud solution design experience in Microsoft Azure
- Cloud migration experience into Microsoft Azure from on-premise environments
- Specific experience in delivering solutions that utilise Azure Virtual Machines, Storage Accounts, Networking
- Experience with cloud automation and orchestration tools, such as Ansible and Terraform, and or complex PowerShell scripting in an Azure environment
- Experience in utilising Azure monitoring and security tools
- Technical expertise in the full stack of Microsoft Technologies (Active Directory, Internet Information Services, SQL Server and general Windows Server technologies)
- Technical expertise in general networking (DNS, DHCP, IP addressing, routing)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage competing demands on their time
- The ability to influence others, set expectations and plan and co-ordinate their own projects
- A strong understanding of network technologies and the fundamentals of networking
If you have a good mix of the above skills and are looking for a new challenge apply to find out more information.